Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why Hello There!

Yola! How's it going?! It's going pretty darn well for me, cause i just found my psychology class is cancelled! So now i'm just stuck at the college waiting for someone to pick me up. :P I guess i should work on algebra 2 homework, but that's not near as fun as typing about random stuff on a blog! I am super excited about this blog, because it is the first blog i've ever had!! Ever!! I don't really know what stuff to post, so i'm gonna say some random shings about meeeee! Well hmm... i'm an absolute lover of photography, but alas, my camera died last year. R.I.P. Cammo. :(  But all well. Hopefully i will a get a new camera for my birthday which is this sunday! (i'm not going to say my age, cause there are creepers out there... O.o ) XD. hmmm wat else.... oh! I love jesus christ with all my heart! He's always there for me, whenever i need him... even at 3 in the morning if need be.  He makes me life so much better. (: I come from a pretty big family... i'm the oldest of 6 kids and then i have an older bro who's in the marines. (: He's super cool. XD. I'm in the running start program, and its pretty darn cool. (: Well, that's all i'm gonna post for right now, cause i gots ta go do homework, but i'll write more later, cuz this is super duper fun. :D Anywho, Adios! Chau, Goodbye! Peace! Laters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment