Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boredness

Okay, i don't think i've EVER been this bored in all my life!! I can't find the white yarn for my latch hook kit, i don't have room in my room to do a puzzle, and i'm soooo tired, but i can't go to sleep!! I have so many songs stuck in my head, so that might be the reason why... Anyway, i'm getting a hamster tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! My last two committed suicide, so i hope this one doesn't.
        I need a camera... now! I can't wait to work at the fair this summer, so i can pay for an awesome camera. I think i need to have sweet sixteen photos. Hmmm i should ask my friend Olivia, who's an amazing photographer! I hope i can be as good as her someday... Oh! I also need to work on my song... i have the lyrics down, i just can't get the melody the way i want it. DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? NO WONDER I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP WITH ALL THIS STUFF GOING ON IN MY HEAD!!
      I just finished playing Kinect. It's lots of fun, except i hate the pictures it takes of you... it makes me look like a dork. Oh! I went to church today, and i was hanging out with random people, and i had some hot chocolate, and listened to an amazing message that my pastor gave. I love the song Healer. It totally related to me, since i have some stupid stuff going on at da moment. mhmm i love church. :) It's the best place to go when you're feelin down. Jesus just picks me right back up. :) Anyway, i guess i'll go watch a Moooooovie, since i'm so bored i can't think of anything else to do. Wow i haven't posted on here in a while, i guess i should post more often... people are probably wondering if i'm on crack right now.... well... i'm NOT! i'm just abnormally hyper, and i had sugar late at night. Anyyyywayyyy i guess i'll just shut up now. Goodnight! - Isha  PS. i just heard a SUPER creepy sound come from the other side of my door.... i is frightened. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment